Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Join our passionate team of experts and help us drive traffic to compelling digital experiences.
We love the art and science of digital marketing and are focused on creating some of the best experiences on the web.
Join an agency focused on doing great, fulfilling work, in a balanced and friendly atmosphere
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can collaborate with an amazing team?
Are you passionate about digital marketing?
Do you have high attention to detail and are self-motivated?
Ready to learn new things? Do work that you’re proud of?
Want to work somewhere that respects work/life balance?
If you answered yes…
Join 3.7 Designs
We’re a growing agency that’s been in operation for 16 years. We’re a fun and friendly bunch that’s dedicated to our craft with an understanding that we work to live, not live to work.
3.7 Designs is looking for a results-driven Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our small, close-knit but remote team. This hands-on role would be responsible for identifying, creating, implementing, and managing digital ad campaigns for our clients, who range from nonprofit organizations to multibillion-dollar distribution companies. You would also collaborate with our in-house development and design staff to execute on these strategies and identify needs and new opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify, outline, and implement the overall digital marketing approach based on discovery
- Prepare and manage SEO/SEM budgets
- Manage client SEO/SEM campaigns
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices
- 1-3 years of experience as an SEO/SEM or similar role
- 1-3 years of experience in developing and implementing SEO/SEM strategies
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- HubSpot experience
- Social advertising experience