Freelance WordPress Developer
Work with our passionate team of WordPress enthusiasts and help us build rich and compelling experiences.
We love the craft of website design and development and are focused on creating some of the best websites on the internet.
We’re looking for a freelance WordPress developer to help deliver delightful experiences and rich functionality to our clients and their users.
We need your help! We have so many great clients there is more work than hours!
We’re looking for a stellar WordPress freelancer who can help us with both frontend and backend projects.
This could include:
- Full custom theme builds using our in-house version of underscores
- Enhancement projects on existing client sites
- Bug fixes and support requests
Ideally, we’d love to set up a retainer for a block of hours per month and coordinate what we need help with on a semi-regular basis.
You work when and where you want with communication on our PM tools and Slack!
Who is 3.7 Designs
We’re a growing agency that’s been in operation for 16 years—12 of which have been spent designing and building WordPress websites and premium WordPress products.
What we could use help with:
- Taking mock-ups and converting them into responsive WordPress websites
- Building custom, full-featured WordPress themes from scratch
- Building custom WordPress functionality using actions, filters, ajax, custom queries, custom post types, taxonomies, etc…
- Configuring WordPress plugins
- Handling support requests
- Enhacing existing client websites
- Ability to setup and work from local environments
- Expert at hand-coding custom themes based on design mockups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patience–aka not grumpy 🙂
Other important details:
Graphic design skills are not required; however, a keen eye for design and understanding of usability best practices are big pluses.
- Monthly retainer
- Bi-weekly touch-bases to discuss priorities and work
- Flexible on payment schedule
- Flexible on hourly rate
- No requirements on when or where you work
- Communication via our project management platform and slack, occational video calls
Job Type: Freelance / Contract
Required experience: 2 – 3 years