Hiring: Digital Marketing
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including website design projects, on-going website support, and digital advertising and marketing campaigns.
The project manager is responsible for working with creative, marketing, and technical teams to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and on budget. The ideal candidate for this role will have a positive attitude, be an excellent written and spoken communicator, be deadline driven, and have a strong attention to detail.
Previous experience managing web design projects at an agency is a must. Looking for someone local to Ann Arbor or within a reasonable commute distance.
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% remote work for the near future
- Occasional in-person work for important meetings in the next year or so
- Small, friendly team
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Healthcare stipend
- Opportunity to grow with a growing agency
- Overall accountability for the profitability, quality, and timeline of the project
- Manage team resources and scheduling
- Manages client communications and expectations to ensure satisfaction
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and delivery of detailed project plans
- Coordinates daily tasks, assign project resources, and ensure resources complete tasks
- Identifies, documents, and works with sales teams on deliverable change requests, whether initiated internally or by the client
- Plans for and controls quality by reviewing items before delivery to client; monitoring and enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents, and working with internal teams on needed revisions/enhancements
- Runs daily/weekly coordination meetings, documents discussions, and delegates next steps
- Performs post-project assessments with the team to identify lessons learned and opportunities for improvement
- Sends weekly updates to clients informing them of completed work, next steps, and their responsibilities
- Works with clients to keep them on schedule with delivering content, assets, and feedback
- Works with marketing team to plan and get approval on monthly marketing recommendations and initiatives
- 1 – 3 years of web design and digital marketing project management experience (ideally within a web agency)
- Experience managing project scope, resources, budget and timelines in both Waterfall and Agile PM methodologies
- Experience in a client-facing role as the main point of contact
- Strong organization and timekeeping skills
- Experience coordinating, encouraging, and rallying internal teams
- Understanding of the web design / development process and basic concepts like content management systems, web programming languages, mock-ups, etc…
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts like SEO, digital advertising, social advertising, inbound, etc..
- Bonus points for platform experience using HubSpot Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub